fags

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: fags

Post by Cobra2009 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:36 pm

I lol'd at that one xD
avatar
Cobra2009

Posts : 13
Wank : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by Sylph on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 pm

*giggle* ^^
avatar
Sylph

Posts : 117
Wank : 1
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 25
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by FatCat on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:14 am

<3 Syplhy @ ur funny objection.
avatar
FatCat

Posts : 207
Wank : 0
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Da fuck u want?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by cover-Tom on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 am

FatCat wrote:STFUUUU NUUUUUUS.
beez these are the members im talking about
im planning on inviting gud spriters but its not going to happen with fags like this
can i plz just ban him and bring up the quality of the site
avatar
cover-Tom

Posts : 71
Wank : 4
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by coty-crg on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 pm

cover-Tom wrote:
FatCat wrote:STFUUUU NUUUUUUS.
beez these are the members im talking about
im planning on inviting gud spriters but its not going to happen with fags like this
can i plz just ban him and bring up the quality of the site
But I like fags. ;-;

Spoiler:
Especially Sylph. <3
avatar
coty-crg

Posts : 108
Wank : 0
Join date : 2010-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by Sylph on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm

cover-Tom wrote:...fags like this...
;^;
avatar
Sylph

Posts : 117
Wank : 1
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 25
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by cover-Tom on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm

as in faggots of the retarded variety
i like your type of faggot
in a non faggotory way

_________________
avatar
cover-Tom

Posts : 71
Wank : 4
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by Sylph on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 pm

then i shall give you a hug however my faggotry is at an all time high this season, therefore i shall substitute for a modest handshake.
avatar
Sylph

Posts : 117
Wank : 1
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 25
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by coty-crg on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Sylph wrote:then i shall give you a hug however my faggotry is at an all time high this season, therefore i shall substitute for a modest handshake.
Not what you told ME last night. ;D
avatar
coty-crg

Posts : 108
Wank : 0
Join date : 2010-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by bizzy on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:02 am


_________________
~Bags of Lootage~
Spoiler:

"All Art Is Good Art, But No Art Is Bad Art"

|GIFT-ZX0| |GIFT-TNT| |GIFT-Monte| |GIFT-Skull_kid5|

avatar
bizzy
Admin

Posts : 230
Wank : 4
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 27

View user profile http://pixelwave.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by cover-Tom on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am

lol

_________________
avatar
cover-Tom

Posts : 71
Wank : 4
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fags

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum